Bomber jackets are a great style jacket to wear throughout spring and summer. They are so many looks to create with these jackets as they come in a variety of colours, patterns and fabrics. Here is a list of the ones that have stood out to me:
- The simple Raglan Bomber Jacket from Forever 21 for £20 is suitable for almost any occasion.
- The Contemporary Bird Print Jacket for £23 also from Forever 21 has a cute bird pattern on a black silk fabric.
- The Jewel’s That Girl Tartan Bomber Jacket from Nasty Gal is £25 and looks totally badass as well as stylish.
- The Atisa Bomber Jacket from Brandy Melville for $34 is a plain khaki colour and has a snap fastening.
- The Freya Basic Bomber Jacket (which comes in 5 colours) is from Boohoo and is the cheapest of this selection at the price of £10.
- The Zip-Up Bomber Jacket from Charlotte Russe is pale blue and is $36.99.
- The Merona Women’s Printed Bomber Jacket from Target is green with a blue and white floral pattern, costing $29.99.
- The Bagatelle Women’s Rose Gold Bomber Jacket, also from Target, is the most expensive in this list at $79.99. It’s a very bold look but would make any average outfit Instagram worthy.