It’s June! Therefore, it’s nearly time for trips to the beach or the pool (or it is time, depending on the weather where you live) so I trawled through some of my fave and most trustworthy shops to bring you this list of my top bathing suits and bikini picks. I know it seems like it but I swear I don’t have some floral obsession like this list seems to make out…
- This cute Gingham Check Bikini Set from Topshop is £32 and is right on trend this season with the gingham while also being a flattering style. This one is probably one of my top, top picks as this is something I would definitely wear.
- The Wolf & Whistle Fuller Bust Eyelet Bikini, also from Topshop, is £39. It features eyelets and lacing on both the top and the bottoms, possibly leading to some interesting tan lines but they’d be worth it for this bikini.
- Again from Topshop (not sorry), this Aztec Floral Swimsuit for £32 has a pretty floral aztec print and a cross back strap.
- The Floozie Garden Floral Balconette Bikini from Asos comes at a total price of £50. Designed by Frost French, it has a vivid floral print and features high-waisted bikini bottoms with a lace-up back.
- From River Island, the Black Floral Embroidered Bikini, comes altogether for £40. The bikini top has a high neck, strappy detailing and floral embroidery and the bikini bottoms have the same embroidered decoration and as well as two straps.
- The Blue Floral Scalloped String Bikini for £30, also from River Island is a two piece with scalloped edges. The top has a key-hole and string tie neck and the bottoms have tied sides with metal clasps.
- Following the previous bikini, the Blue Scallop Detail Swimsuit for £32 has the same scallop detail and is the same pale blue but doesn’t have the floral pattern of the bikini. The swimsuit also features cut out sides and has a halterneck and high leg style.
- From Motel Rocks, the Tessa Off The Shoulder Swimsuit in Rosa Print is £45. It is an off the shoulder (it’s in the name) piece with tie straps in a pink floral print and has a super high leg.
- Finally, from Nasty Gal, the See You Tonight Sheer Swimsuit for £28 features sheer inserts with a balconette halterneck style.